Season runs September to November 2020
Registration is open to players born between 9/1/2003 and 8/31/2016. Registration for the fall season includes the following for each registered player:
Expect a time commitment of 2 times per week depending on division.
- Based on current health guidance from the State of California, the fall season is practice-only. No games or scrimmages are currently allowed.
- Field practices on weekday afternoons and either Saturdays or Sundays
- Activities will be restricted to within individual teams only.
- All practice schedules are team-specific and can not be guaranteed before team assignment
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, all players, families and volunteers must be familiar with and adhere to the Northwood Little League safety protocols found here.
- Withdrawal requests before the start of the season (approximately Sep 11-13) will be refunded the full registration fee.
- Withdrawal requests within the first 2 weeks of the season start date will be eligible for a partial refund.
- Withdrawal requests after the first two weeks of the season start will not be eligible for refunds.
You must live within Northwood Little League boundaries or attend a school within our boundaries - check our boundary map. Proof of residency will be required.
Check our league age chart for your player's league age.
For more frequently asked questions, go to our Parent Portal.