Spring season runs February to May 2021
Registration is open to players born between 9/1/2004 and 8/31/2017. Challenger registrations are exempt from the age limit.
Expect a time commitment of 2-4 times per week depending on division.
- Based on current health guidance from the State of California, the spring season will begin as practice-only. No games or scrimmages are currently allowed.
- Field practices on weekday afternoons and Saturdays
- Activities will be restricted to within individual teams only.
- All practice schedules are team-specific and can not be guaranteed before team assignment
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, all players, families and volunteers must be familiar with and adhere to the Northwood Little League safety protocols found here.
You must live within Northwood Little League boundaries or attend a school within our boundaries - check our boundary map. Proof of residency will be required.
Check our league age chart for your player's league age.
For more frequently asked questions, go to our Parent Portal.