Spring season runs February to May 2021
Registration is open to players born between 9/1/2004 and 8/31/2017. Challenger registrations are exempt from the age limit.
Expect a time commitment of 2-4 times per week depending on division.
- Based on current health guidance from the State of California, the spring season will begin as practice-only. No games or scrimmages are currently allowed until Orange County returns to the red tier on the State's tiered system.
- Field practices on weekday afternoons and Saturdays
- Activities will be restricted to within individual teams only.
- All practice schedules are team-specific and can not be guaranteed before team assignment
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, all players, families and volunteers must be familiar with and adhere to the Northwood Little League safety protocols found here.
- Withdrawal requests before January 17, 2021 will be refunded the full registration fee.
- Withdrawal requests after January 17, 2021 will be refunded the registration fee minus $25 for administrative costs
- For players in drafted divisions, no refunds will be issued after the last evaluation period.
- For players in lower divisions, no refunds will be issued after teams have been formed.
You must live within Northwood Little League boundaries or attend a school within our boundaries - check our boundary map. Proof of residency will be required.
Check our league age chart for your player's league age.
For more frequently asked questions, go to our Parent Portal.