Season runs February to May 2020
Registration is open to players born between 9/1/2003 and 8/31/2016. Registration for the spring season includes:
- Personalized replica jerseys (name on the back) for drafted divisions
- Minor league T-shirts for lower divisions
- Baseball hat
- Basic picture package
- Trophies for all lower division players
Expect a time commitment of 2-4 times per week depending on division.
- Field practices on weekday afternoons, starting in February
- Games start in March and go until May. The actual number of games will vary by division.
- Ice Cream Tee Ball will have 1 game a week, likely on Saturdays
- All other divisions will have approximately 1 weekday afternoon game and 1 Saturday game each week
- There are no games on Sundays in the spring season
- All practice and game schedules are team-specific and can not be guaranteed before team assignment
- Withdrawal requests before January 2, 2019 will be refunded the full registration fee.
- Withdrawal requests after January 2, 2019 will be refunded the registration fee minus $25 for administrative costs
- For players in drafted divisions, no refunds will be issued after the last evaluation period.
- For players in lower divisions, no refunds will be issued after teams have been formed.
You must live within Northwood Little League boundaries or attend a school within our boundaries - check our boundary map. Proof of residency will be required.
Check our league age chart for your player's league age.
For more frequently asked questions, go to our Parent Portal.